xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
douglas.nandi

Hello World! My Firts Topic... Its a great idea start with a Hello World

Do you know?

A "hello world" program has become the traditional first program that many people learn. In general, it is simple enough that people who have no previous experience with computer programming can easily understand it, especially with the guidance of a teacher or a written guide. Using this simple program as a basis, computer science principles or elements of a specific programming language can be explained to novice programmers. Experienced programmers learning new languages can also gain a lot of information about a given language's syntax and structure from a hello world program.

So, to start right and adquire luck, try to implement a hello world in your website!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Is this an introduction like "Hi, I'm new here?"If so, welcome! There are some rules to read so you probably want to do that before you make too many posts, just to make sure that you aren't breaking any of them.And as for the Hello World thing, I completely agree. Input/output is one of the main things dealing with any programming language. Once you're able to do both input and output the rest of your goals can be accomplished just by altering that little by little(until you're into object oriented...)