xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
codomain.info

Greeting... Introduction by Codomain

Dear all,This is my first post here.Let me share my experience on website stuffs.I have been learning about website since (approximately) three years ago. It was a blog at blogspot. From there I learn HTML.Few months after that I buy a domain and it is hosted free by my friend. From there I learn how to build a website. Setting name server,uploading the source code, then setting all the things were very confusing to me. But little by little I gain knowledge on that.Then I decide to get free web hosting, but this is just for playing around. My main website is still under friend's hosting plan anyway. I had been trying so may free web hosting provider. I also buy a cheap web hosting (around 50MB space and 1GB/mo bandwidth) for my another "formal" site.Just a while ago i buy cheap domain (codomain.info). I choose *.info because it's cheaper. I choose codomain because I actually had no idea what i should name it :P I am planning to use this domain for learning purpose and little by little it will be real website.I came to this forum from search engine. I saw a free hosting who requires members to post. I guess this is good, since the one who stay here are those who have sense of belonging to this forum. I hope I can learn from you guys. FYI, I have no formal education on this kind of thing (website, etc). I am kind of selflearner.Anyway, it's good to join this community. I like forums. Yay ! :)Regards,cod...

Welcome to the Xisto forums, I hope you enjoy your time on here! :)

Greetings and Salutations.Welcome to our board.Looks like you got most of requirements for a free web hosting down: post, post and post. Other than that just enjoy the plethora of subjects in our forum to gain "myCENT"--the denomination which your free web hosting's payment method.Any questions please feel free to ask or post--we have so many helpful members you'll almost immediately receive an answer.