xisto Community
guhati

Hi Everybody!

Hi my name is Aashish in real life. I have come here to set up a Photoshop tutorials website and to do that Xisto, I think will, sure help me. I am looking forward to my journey in Xisto.com.... YAY for me :) If you guys have any tips for me please let me know.

Hi my name is Aashish in real life. I have come here to set up a Photoshop tutorials website and to do that Xisto, I think will, sure help me. I am looking forward to my journey in Xisto.com.... YAY for me biggrin.gif
If you guys have any tips for me please let me know.

welcome to Xisto..this is the best community on the web, man!

I do not have any tips...that's not my turf but you'll get tons of uselfu knowledge here on Xisto.

Stick around and catch you later!

welcome to Xisto..this is the best community on the web, man!
I do not have any tips...that's not my turf but you'll get tons of uselfu knowledge here on Xisto.

Stick around and catch you later!

Hey Thanks man.

Hey Aashish welcome to the aboard :P

First read the rules and respect them, the rest is - just be yourself.

I see you already signed up at the billing area because myCENT shows below your avatar so I have nothing left to tell you except to have fun while staying :)

Welcome guhati/Aashish to the Xisto forums and network. I suggest you read the Xisto readme for the forum rules and other bits and bobs Moreover check out some mycents topics to understand how the new system works and get $$$$$ on Xisto!

Once again welcome and enjoy!