xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BWiZ

Mmorpg Online Games Mmorpg Games online / Online Mmorpg games

Here's a list of all MMORPG's and cool online games I know of. If you have any additions to make, please reply to this topic. ^^; Note that P2P means Pay 2 Play, meaning that you have to pay a monthly fee. Legend: *: I recommend the game. BETA: The game's still in testing phase, will go P2P after that. DE: The game and site are German. DISC: You need a disc to play the game. JAP: The game and site are Japanese. KOR: The game and site are Korean. THAI: The game and site are Tha?. TRIAL: You get a free trial before paying. Free: - Adventure Quest - Anarchy Online* - CONQUER - Cossover - GAIA Online - Gate to Heavens - Gunbound - GraalOnline - FairyLand - HoverBoard ASDF* BETA - Knight Online* - Maple Story - MU Online* - Rubies of Eventide - RuneScape - Survival Project* - Tibia Pay 2 Play: - A3 JAP - Aglaia Online JAP - ARES Online JAP - BombGame JAP - City of Heroes BETA - Erinia DE TRIAL - EVE Online* - EverQuest DISC - Final Fantasy XI* DISC - Guild Wars BETA - Legend of Mir/Legend of Mir 2 - Legend of Mir 3 - Lineage - Lineage 2* - Lunentia THAI - Myth of Soma TRIAL - Pristontale TRIAL - Ragnarok Online* TRIAL - ROSE Online* BETA - Story of Forestia KOR - Talesweaver JAP - TwelveSky KOR - World of Warcraft DISC

I'm absolutely addicted to World Of Warcraft. Greatest game I've ever played, and I mean it. It's worth the price, especially as fast as they update it and the depth of everything in the game.

My favorite MMOG is Planetside...its the only massively multiplayer first person shooter. Its amazing as there are battles across many words and everyone in it is a real person...not one npc/bot can be found in the game...huge game has monthly fee, I stopped playing it many months ago but It was very fun...im sure its even better now as they are always having updates with new content. :D

Here's a list of all MMORPG's and cool online games I know of.

If you have any additions to make, please reply to this topic. ^^;

Note that P2P means Pay 2 Play, meaning that you have to pay a monthly fee.

Legend:

*: I recommend the game.

BETA: The game's still in testing phase, will go P2P after that.

DE: The game and site are German.

DISC: You need a disc to play the game.

JAP: The game and site are Japanese.

KOR: The game and site are Korean.

THAI: The game and site are Thaď.

TRIAL: You get a free trial before paying.

Free:

- Adventure Quest

- Anarchy Online*

- CONQUER

- Cossover

- GAIA Online

- Gate to Heavens

- Gunbound

- GraalOnline

- FairyLand

- HoverBoard ASDF* BETA

- Knight Online*

- Maple Story

- MU Online*

- Rubies of Eventide

- RuneScape

- Survival Project*

- Tibia

Pay 2 Play:

- A3 JAP

- Aglaia Online JAP

- ARES Online JAP

- BombGame JAP

- City of Heroes BETA

- Erinia DE TRIAL

- EVE Online*

- EverQuest DISC

- Final Fantasy XI* DISC

- Guild Wars BETA

- Legend of Mir/Legend of Mir 2

- Legend of Mir 3

- Lineage

- Lineage 2*

- Lunentia THAI

- Myth of Soma TRIAL

- Pristontale TRIAL

- Ragnarok Online* TRIAL

- ROSE Online* BETA

- Story of Forestia KOR

- Talesweaver JAP

- TwelveSky KOR

- World of Warcraft DISC

45783[/snapback]

You should add runescape...it's free to play and pretty fun for a mmorpg...

had a great experiance with it

Can u edit ur post with some link? I think that can be more usefull if some would try a game... Ok, google rox, but i'm lazy tonight :angry:

WOW is cool and im planning to get that sometime~GuildWars has no monthly fees and has a cool roleplaying and pvp featureAglaia Online is like Ragnarok Online since both have the same game engineROSE online is also from Gravity and is in 3dGunbound is a Worms like game and its quite cool to play, not an rpg type of game thoughASDF hoverboardsrecently terminated its service already..it was a cool racing game though... T_T

A few gameMmorpg Online Games

You could try S4 League from alaplaya. http://s4league.aeriagames.com/?utm_source=redirect&utm_medium=URL%20Redirect&utm_content=domain&utm_campaign=s4.alaplaya.eu%20Redirect

S4 League InformationGame Title: S4 LeagueGenres: 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, MMOPublisher: AlaplayaDeveloper: PentavisionArea: Europe / GlobalOfficial Site: S4 LeaguePlatforms: Microsoft Windows

You could also try Dream of Mirror Online (DOMO) and  Shaiya which are from Aeria Games

Also, Nexon not only has Maple Story but has Mabinogi as well if you would like to try that. I was not too interested in that game though.

I am currently playing Perfect World. I am pretty bored and I am just playing a lot of online games. XD

-reply by Just Another Dude!Keywords: coolest online mmorpg