xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hfbvmalok

Hello

Hello hfbvmalok Welcome to the Xisto forums it would of been nice if you posted more about you and what you like doing however I have seen some of your post's and it seems you do not know what things are on the forums so I will help you out. On a post you made about your my cents I have replied with some topics any way here are the all important topics you MUST read before going or posting any more.

After that enjoy the forum in all its glory!

Welcome to Xisto, the best free web hosting site on the face of this earth. (I'm being serious, no joke or sarcasm in that sentence :)) At Xisto, it's easy to get quality paid hosting, without the quality paid pricing. You earn money towards your hosting account by posting at these wonderful forums. Remember, quality is more important then quantity. You could post 200 posts, but if they are one liners you are not going to be getting much Mycent out of them. Try to post really thorough posts, that will credit you with the most amount of Mycent possible. Enjoy your stay, and I guess you could PM me if you needed help with anything, but you'd probably want to contact a mod first :P