xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
berryblitz

Sites That Have Paid Me. A newbie no money making? Check what sites have paid me.

My first two years online was a nightmare, lost time and money with all the scams, I won millions of dollars in online lottery, got emails about a secret money in some country, luckily I lost less money compared to my other friends. There are lots and lots of scams, we need to be careful...

My first two years online was a nightmare, lost time and money with all the scams, I won millions of dollars in online lottery, got emails about a secret money in some country, luckily I lost less money compared to my other friends. There are lots and lots of scams, we need to be careful...

Yeah? Yeah well, I'm trying out different Paid to Click sites, and only ones that many people online from many different sites say that it's not a scam. I'm sure that there are real, legitimate Paid to Click and other real online making websites, you just have to find the find the right one for you. However, so far, the best virtual money online making site I must say, is Xisto... it takes like, two good quality posts to get one dollar, while it might take you a few months to make one dollar on those paid to click sites...

But I mean, they don't take a LOT of your time, if you don't get toooo addicted to them. You just click, and forget. Then after a while, when you remember, you click back and close the window, and then click another ad...

If you wait for the timer to go down to zero, then you will waste a lot of your time. But if you're like me, clicking every once I wait for other websites to load, you earn insignificant money, but it's still money after all...

Just want to earn passive money though, where people do the work for you after you set everything up and you just enjoy... maybe looking at your passive money making place, wherever and whatever that is, as I don't know any, once a month or two.

Now, that would be ideal... ;)

Most money making sites are scams these days. Like I said in my previous post on

PTC sites waste the time of people that can easily earn more money. The Trao17 MyCent System on the other hand is a very good way of getting money, BUT for webhosting needs. Whcich is perfect for people starting a career in web based design or management. At the moment I have the Ideal Hosting Package, it is fantastic. I can do all my things on it to do with school and host my own site. I've worked out if I earn at least 1$ for every second day of the month I can afford it. So it seems all good.

Just money for clicking or PTC and sites like that are not worth looking into, I've tried to many to see what they are really good for, nothing...

Hmmm.... I really don't know then. I know that you're right and that you DO have a point, but sometimes posting in Xisto DO get tiresome (now don't ban me for this!!!)... and I really don't know what to write or type.I was thinking of starting an online banking amount and I figured that if I could somehow get enough money in it, I could earn some money off the interest and pay off the hosting there. I'm saying this because while Xisto is the best myCENTS / US Dollars money making site, I can only use it for webhosting, which is fine and enough for me, but I really don't think that I can catch up with all this posting and earn as much as I get older and have more work to do. I really think that I don't, but I still need to find ways to help me host without posting as much, or posting at all... and the only thing that came into my mind is making money online, and so, I found out this new world of PTC (Paid to Click) website networks that I know would take a lot of my time... but since I don't have a job and I'm not allowed to get one, that was my only hope of hosting without only depending on posting...What do you think? Do you have any advice for me?