xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Difference Between Two C-sections

Hi friends is any body there to help me by providing with the information of how much difference should be there in two c-sections that is to say after first delivery by c-section how much time to be given after which second pregnancy could be planned. Please do help with serious and medically proven answers. Thanks in advance.?

Hmmm Again I dont know the medically proven statistacs but have personal experiance. I have 4 kids 19,18,6, and 5. The first two were born natuarlly no c-section. But my second 2 were born of c-section and they are pretty much a year apart Sept 18 and sept 22nd. And I had no problem with having the two c-sections in a year of eachother. They go through the same place at least the did on me, the second time they went through the scar from my first c-section. I was a little worried thinking it might be a little more painful the second time going through the same incision, But it was pretty much the same no difference. Hope this helps ya a little.

Hmmm Again I dont know the medically proven statistacs but have personal experiance. I have 4 kids 19,18,6, and 5. The first two were born natuarlly no c-section. But my second 2 were born of c-section and they are pretty much a year apart Sept 18 and sept 22nd. And I had no problem with having the two c-sections in a year of eachother. They go through the same place at least the did on me, the second time they went through the scar from my first c-section. I was a little worried thinking it might be a little more painful the second time going through the same incision, But it was pretty much the same no difference. Hope this helps ya a little.

So dear I would like to make it clear a bit again. You mean to say that the second time the doc opened the body from the same scar which was previously made on your body that mean to say the same scar was opened again did you ment that means it is not necessary to make one more scar on the body again. Please dear friend please make it clear what I have understood from your post is right or not. By the way thanks for your kind help.?

I have had 2 c-sections and only have one scar yes. My doctor told me he could go through the same place as the first time, and alot of people told me it would be more painful the second time but I did not think it was, felt about the same to me. no matter how u look at it its gonna be sore for a while.