xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
madlinux

Witch One Is Better? DONT READ THIS

HahAHAHAAHHAHA!!!!! B):D:D:D PC, Xbox and PS2 is our way to play games! The best feature of PC is Online gameplay and uniform of platform for playing different games!!!Use your PC for full 100%.And i have a great question: why topic's subtitle tells "DON'T READ THIS!"????

I'm a staunch Nintendo supporter and the DS is so fun to use! Feel the Magic is a crazy crazy invigorating addicting game.

I really like the DS and its ideas, but I'm going to have to go with the PSP. It looks more expensive, but it looks more worth your money. Also it has about a billion more featues, better graphics, and will come with internet capabilities unlike the Nintendo DS which you will have to go buy later one once they come out with it. =[. I am going to get both anyways.... =D

Which is best Sony PSP or Nintendo DS,

i think the PSP is better by far, better graphics, better games.

what do u think?

45562[/snapback]

That's surely..

When i play games i chose for graphics and game story first..

So i proper sony PSP :D .

Someone already made a thred about this topic, but il give my 2 cents again heh.The DS has two screens and the PSP will have better games. If i have the right amount of money i will defently buy both of them. But if i had to pick just one i will have to go with the PSP. Someone was saying that they are very fragile though. And the PSP Is made buy sony too. :D The games for nitendo DS are probably gunna be geared for the younger public, so yeah...im going with the PSP