xisto Community
frozen.fish

How Much Have You Earned Here Trap17 post

I think I've earned about..21 to 22 dollars threwout being on Xisto and since V3 for the Credit System came out . Although I have like $6 or something like that at the moment. I am looking to get 40 dollars so that I can purchase the Ideal Package! :)

Nobody except Opaque. He wrote the Credit Script.

OpaQue must be good. When would Opaque not mind to share the script? Or just the general main idea of the script would be great. It seems like a great code that I can use on my personal projects...

OpaQue must be good. When would Opaque not mind to share the script? Or just the general main idea of the script would be great. It seems like a great code that I can use on my personal projects...

If you know the code, you know any possible exploits or workarounds to the code.

Also, if you have the code, why would you write your own code (aside from tweaking it for your usage)?

Not everyone is out to look at code to see how you did things and to learn from it. I'm sure Opaque put in a lot of hours, blood, sweat, and tears to make the myCent system work. To openly share things to allow them to be improved upon (look at open-source software) is one thing; to openly share things so that people can copy the work and call it their own or use knowledge of the code to exploit the system is another.

I used to be a script kiddie back in the day until I started looking at the code closely and learning how and why things worked... which led me to be able to write my own JavaScript, HTML, and CSS. Really, it's a benefit to you to pursue learning how the myCents system works by thinking about how it tracks members, how it adds credit per word per post, how it self-updates, how it verifies information and avoids errors or loops, etc. You don't even need to have the code at hand to think about what it does, and once you know what it does, you can pursue how to build it yourself.