xisto Community
meez123

Greetings!

Hello, I love to play video games and do stuff on the computer, I am intrested in to coding and hope to make video game's some day.Hope I can find stuff that I need help with, and hello to all.I hope I can make friends with many of you :D.

Hello, I love to play video games and do stuff on the computer, I am intrested in to coding and hope to make video game's some day.
Hope I can find stuff that I need help with, and hello to all.
I hope I can make friends with many of you :P .

Welcome to the forums mate :)! Well I'm sure you'll find plenty of guys really kind and helpfull here and also many subjects to talk about. I wish you all the luck into video games developing, have a nice time here and happy posting !

Hello meez123, what's up?

Be sure to read the forum rules located in the Xisto readme so you won't get warned. If you want high quality paid-like hosting, you've come to the best place on the web, because for just posting on this board you can get money with which you can buy not only hosting but domains too!

For more info, please reffer to the 3 separate topics which fully explain the system:

Have a wonderful stay! :)