xisto Community
Cezve

Greetings ! yet another introduction.

Hey trappists.Years ago, I used to do some really amateur web design work. But it turned out to be just a phase. I lost my interest in PHP coding, messing with SQL tables etc. Though, recently I've been meaning to start a blog and a training log. So, this first lead me to WP and then to other blogging softwares. And finally to a search for a decent free host. (Yes, I know I'm cheap ^^ )I've heard good things about Xisto and it's hosting service. MyCent seems like an interesting idea. So, here I am. Hopefully my stay here will be long and fruitful.

Trappists are those Monk dudes... we prefer to be called Trappers... like the old fashioned way to get a nice coat... :DEnjoy your visit to the Xisto, make some good posts and Hosting will be yours in a flash.Be sure to read the Xisto readme, obey the guidelines found there, and most of all, have fun, enjoy meeting all the rest of the members.

welcome to trap 17 mate.I am still learning php, mysql and i'm having loads of fun!Hope to see you around more often, this is the best community on the web pal!!see you later...have a nice time here!

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Trappists are those Monk dudes... we prefer to be called Trappers... like the old fashioned way to get a nice coat... :D

That was just a bait for the first part of my evil genius plan to lure out and make a list of potential members to blackmail for trappist beers. And you sir, are marked! [insert evil laugh] :D