xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Baniboy

What's Up With Freedom Fries? ridiculous...

I just found out about this, pretty old thing but still.People in USA had a boicot against the frenchies? I had a good laugh :D. So this all is about France didn't help you in the oil war against Iraq?I would like some opinions please, to me this shows that those people are acting like my 5 yr old brother... "you didn't buy me that candy so I won't let you play with my playstation 2". So, really, you still call them "freedom fries"? Or is the whole thing over now? Many people working in the shops selling french food lost their jobs... I think that's very stupid. But what I'm really interested in knowing is; did the government start the banning of french products or was it the civilians? Or maybe it was some kind of bad influense from the goverment that caused the people to start this thing?

I first heard about this crap back when I was in high school, I think. If anyone is STILL fussing over what we call French fries, those people have a problem.I think that some radical thinker thought that it would be a genius idea to replace "French" with "freedom" to support our good ol' nation. Little did that person know that anyone would even care what we called them.Personally, I think that they should have just called them "fries." You win with being anti-French (if that's how you stand) and lose the possibility of being ridiculed for what I think is a stupid name... and it's gender neutral, too! :D Some people have a cow over the most stupid things... but I think that it's a good thing, because we can find humor in and out of it.Oops... I said "cow." That probably means that I'm more inclined to utilize the feminine gender side of things, which means that I prefer women, which means that I'm biased towards men. Shame on me. I call bull... but I can't, because now I'm chauvinistic towards womenfolk. Guess I'll have to just settle with "beef." Oh well. Time to go out and snag a hamburger with freedom fries as opposed to French fries... that way I can show how patriotic I am. :D

They gave the USA the Statue of Liberty, Don't be mean guys. Also, people have no right to think there superior from where they come from (though, myself included, do) Where you are born is just luck of the draw really. That is quite hilarious, "Freedom Fries" america isn't Free, nowhere is, there is no such thing as a good government, as much as Obama is great and all, all the other members are in it for the money.