xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chaos3932

Upgradable Logic Plan For Bandwidth?

I was curious if we could upgrade our current plan later on when we can afford it with mycents, or real money. It is enevitable if im good at running my website that I will need more bandwidth. Popular sites get hit alot and I really hope to be one of them. Granted 10k mb bandwidth is alot. I am just curious if the situation ever occurs if I could upgrade without having to migrate to a different service? I took a look at what we could upgrade with the logic plan and none of them appeared to mention bandwidth.Sorry in advance if this is a useless question...

You are correct that nothing is listed for just for bandwidth and so my suggestion would be this, when it comes time to request more bandwidth send in a support ticket to Xisto - Support and request bandwidth increase. Then they can adjust your current plan to include the updates (BW and price), but depending on what your do with your website it could take a while to blow through 10GB of Bandwidth in less then a month.

You are correct that nothing is listed for just for bandwidth and so my suggestion would be this, when it comes time to request more bandwidth send in a support ticket to Xisto - Support and request bandwidth increase. Then they can adjust your current plan to include the updates (BW and price), but depending on what your do with your website it could take a while to blow through 10GB of Bandwidth in less then a month.

Really it's easy to hit that much...On my forums with ~1000 hits a month I was logging half a gb a month in bandwidth already. That's because when people are reading 30+ pages per time they get on it adds up fast.

So really it depends on if they are doing flat files, CMS with alot of information, etc.

And to answer their question, I would suggest boosting the package up to the $6 one if you get a lot of visitors.... Might as well do an overall upgrade.