xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eddyruiz

Resident Evil 5 A review, whats your opinion?

I am currently playing Resident Evil 5 on the Xbox 360. I played Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube and enjoyed it very much. The controls took a bit of getting used to but after awhile I was fine.On the 360, RE5 controls nicely. The graphics are incredible, even if you don't have an HDTV. I play on a 60" HDTV with HDMI and it looks awesome.I love the fact that they made the game co-op. The only thing that sucks for me right now is that I don't know anyone that has the game, so i'm playing alone with the AI. The AI doesn't really make good decisions sometimes. I find myself saving her *bottom* way too many times. That's not to say that she doesn't save my *bottom* as often, but she's suppose to do that right?The story is all that thrilling, it never has been in this series.I'm playing it on Hard so that I get the most achievements I can, yes I sometimes am an achievement *BLEEP*. Overall I'm having fun playing the game and thats what matters most.I give the game a 4.5 out of 5