xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chaos3932

Domo Dream Of Mirror Online

This is a great 3d/action rpg. You have several character classes to choose from and the character coustomization is surprisingly detailed. It is a basic free to play mmorpg with the option to buy points to purchase gameshop items. Which is always fine by me long as the gameplay is worth it. I think this game is incredibly well balanced far as gameplay and worth trying! In my opinion its way better than runescape EWWW! Check it out at this link.

http://www.aeriagames.com/

Bad gameDomo Dream Of Mirror OnlineThis game is a bad game. Not due to the content though, the content is great.The problem with the game is it's people, mostly it's GM's. These people give away free items to people they claim to be friends, giving other plays an unfair disadvantage, and ban you for unimportant reasons such as flying over a fake wedding taking place outside of their so called "Chappal" to where people could openly prod at.This is just scratching the surface, making this game undesirable not because of it's gameplay or graphics, but because it's people.-reply by BadNate