xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chaos3932

Sansa E200 Mp3 Players Are CRAP What other mp3 players suck?

Yeah I said it! My friend broke 3 of his. His last one broke simply from holding it in his hand! He was trying to turn it on and next thing he knew his screen went out... So now he has to fumble with random combinations of keys just to get it to play music.As for me my sansa broke because I jogged with it?.. I worked out alot this year and after maybe 4-5 days of excercising & listening to my sansa the damn thing broke... The only way I can get it to turn on now is by wacking it! The warantee is toast on it by now and I cannot get it replace... :D So my best bet would to play frankenstein and try opening it to see if it has some bolts loose...I hear often that ipods tend to break as well? Anyone else have some interesting stories about defective hardware?

Wow, that sounds like a really horrible product :D.I have had my iPod (120 GB classic) for 3 or 4 (maybe 5 months) and its still in great shape and works excellent. I think the rumor about iPods breaking often is mainly from people who don't actually treat there things with care.Before that I had some 1 GB p.o.s. that I had for at least a year. After that I lost it :D, so I don't really have any stories about my music players breaking on me.

iPod is good. I have an iPod shuffle(1st gen)-bought it from a friend for 2 bucks xD really old but works fine, iPod classic-about a year old, and just bought iPod touch. all working great! and nothing broke on any of my iPods.

Sorry about the grammar mistakes in my earlier post... However as an follow up. I suppose maybe the rumors are false about ipod(s). Especially the new ones. Although I saw some early generation ipods break so easily just from a small drop or fall. Sansa as I have heard is supposed to be a "fitness" tough mp3 player that can handle the roughness of a active lifestyle. However after just jogging with it for a breif time. Mine just about broke completely.

Ive had an Ipod for 3 years now, and it has never broke. I mean, the mP3 player you are talking about seems like a piece of crap, no offense. Like all electronics, they tend to break so of course you are going to experience this with all electronics, but 3 times with 3 different kinds of the mp3 mp3 player is pathetic. Tell your friend to go get a different kind, I would go ffor IPod personally. But, why didnt your friend realize that this MP3 player was crappy aftet the second time. Why did it take him 3 times to realize how crappy it was??