xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eddyruiz

Just Another Guy

Hey everyone. My name is Eddy. Obviously I'm near here. I used to be online all the time, but I've been really busy. I'm back now, hopefully to stay. I am in desperate need of some free hosting so I thought I'd give this a shot. I love the idea. I have always wanted to be a part of a community. See in the forums.

One big and warm welcome to you, eddyruiz.So welcome to this community. Read the readmes and the rules, and the other guides.Earn myCENTs by posting quality and long posts.I hope I'll see you HOSTED soon.Have a nice stay and day.All the best!

I figured I would be proactive and welcome you as well! I am a newbie myself and desperatly needed my space... So I will let you in on what I know so far. Try to not post single sentence responses, or anything that is of little thought and could be considered spam. What this website is looking for is productive high quality posts that help people in some degree. You probably know this by now from the rules you read in the related posts. You get mycents from the quality of your posts/topics so the more thought and effort the more $$ you can possibly earn!