xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Alex Cicala

Hi :d .... ....from Melbourne Australia

Hi everyone, My name is Alex Cicala. I live in Melbourne, Australia.I'm currently in Year 11 and doing 4 classes of IT hoping to learn something for a carrier in Gaming and Level Concept Design. I like to play Counter Strike Source, its very fun.... :D. And I also map for CSS. I have been off mapping for about 5 months but just back into it. I like playing Table Tennis, I don't know why :D. I have a very annoyingly old computer. Current Specs are:AMD Athlon 64 x2 +4000 2.4ghz2gb ddr2 600mhz Kingston2x Nvidia Leadtek px6600gt's, bit dodgy SLI won't workand only the supplied PSU, which is causing problems with the recent heat in Melbourne. 46.4C degrees ARGH :|Yeh so as I said before, HI :D:D:D:D...

One warm welcome to you, cicala.It is good for activating the younger public on this community.Post quality and long posts for earning myCENTS.I hope you will have a nice stay here and you'll be HOSTED soon.Have a nice stay and good day,wishes you,Stefan P.

hiya and welcome!i have an Aussie friend, you guys and your crazy accents :D (I'm American :D) .. anyway, its a good thing to get experience early on if you want to pursue graphics/computers as your future career... looks like you've got a lot to work with, so good luck dude :D see you around the forums

Hi everyone, My name is Alex Cicala. I live in Melbourne, Australia.
I'm currently in Year 11 and doing 4 classes of IT hoping to learn something for a carrier in Gaming and Level Concept Design. I like to play Counter Strike Source, its very fun.... :D . And I also map for CSS. I have been off mapping for about 5 months but just back into it. I like playing Table Tennis, I don't know why :D . I have a very annoyingly old computer. Current Specs are:

AMD Athlon 64 x2 +4000 2.4ghz
2gb ddr2 600mhz Kingston
2x Nvidia Leadtek px6600gt's, bit dodgy SLI won't work
and only the supplied PSU, which is causing problems with the recent heat in Melbourne. 46.4C degrees ARGH :|

Yeh so as I said before, HI :D :D:D:D...

Dear little friend cicala a warm welcome to you to Xisto. Always post quality posts you are now with the best forum and you will feel and experience it very soon. So best of luck for your good posts and mycent earnings.