xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Cheeky

Video Game Music

Everyone likes video game music right? i bet you do if your in this forum lol. anyway heres the site... http://www.vgmusic.com/ once you go there you will be listening for hours. if you want to save them to your computer by means dpownload then right click on the link and save target as what ever you want to name it. well anyway i rate that site a 8/10 becuase they dont haveall the music , they got alot but not all of it. if they do a game they didnt get all of it. Oh yeah this site works by all consoles, and pc, its got all of them from what i noticed. I found this site a week ago. i felt like listening to some zelda music for nintendo 64. Well yeah hope you like it.

That's an unnecessary stereotype, but okay. I do agree that Zelda 64 has some phenomenal music, as does Mario 64, and a few others. The Spirit Temple was always rockin', and the water world music was a beautiful accompaniment to rigorous star-searching. *sigh* I miss those days :D

wow, that video game music site has a lot of music 0__0 it has all the video game music i've been looking for!!! now i don't have to do anymore google searches XD this site is awesome. if there are any songs that have no singing in it that i like, it has to be video game music cuz they're so freakin good!!! That site even has music from the crappy games!! :D i'd give this site a 7.5/10, i'd give it a 9 if it weren't for the poor layout :D

well i like the site i m actually a music producer i like the stuff over there i rated them 9/10 i only give 10 to perfectionist acc to me

The site is filled with music.. I like it .. you're right i was listing to their music for a while. The sites really need a searchbox It took me a while to find what i was looking for. Thanks for the site.

I?m not one for vido game music. Don?t you here it enough when you play the game. I just finished listening to the Zelda theme for the Nintendo 64 since it was one of the ones recommended. I like the version that sounded like a tin whistle and a harpsichord the best. Still it is not something I would want to listen to very much so :D. It is still a fun site. I new a guy when I was at mount Allison who had a CD of video game music. Maybe he new the best stuff to listen too?

One thing I always thought was fun to do was have my friends play the music from vgmusic and quiz me on what it was from. As far as Video Game music goes I have always loved the Final Fantasy series the best, particularly 8 and 9. I would take Liber Fatali/The Man with the Machine Gun(The Black Mages version in particular) over One Winged Angel any day...