xisto Community
longtimeago

Purchasing A Domain Via Xisto Honesty ROCKS Truth Rules ;) cool nah ...

Dear friends , at present i have hosting a particular domain and i have purchased this domain name outside ( Not via XISTO ) . Not that i have found the reliability of XISTO and im planning to renew my domain through XISTO . With the $ i have over there i guess it will be sufficient for the same , No what doubt i have is , if my domain expires on 07-apr-2009 and if i want to renew through XISTO how to do it ? Now if i go for domain purchase , it tells me that this domain is not available , yeah of course it is true that the particular domain is not available because i have purchaced it outside, So some one guide me how to renew it with XISTO.

Moreover when i go for XISTO , in the who is look up will i be able to provide my details ? for the domain which i am purchasing , and after an year can i again renew the domain with XISTO .

If i choose Transfer my domain in the XISTO page i get this error

"The domain you entered is already registered with us - you will need to cancel it prior to placing a new order"

. but i have not purchased with XISTO , i have only hosted with XISTO , so now it says to cancel before placing the order , im bit comfused
Guide me please !
Edited by nirmaldaniel (see edit history)

Your best choice will be to submit a ticket and explain them the problem you have.

As for me, I really don't know why you can't transfer the domain to Xisto I can't see where the problem could be. Your best shot is submitting a ticket both at Xisto and where you bought the domain you're talking about.

Just wondering if the Domain in question is already parked or an Add-on Domain at a Trap/Xisto/Xisto - Web Hosting account?The Domain Name Server information might be getting in the way if the Domain name is already pointed to Xisto or another of the Xisto Servers.Definitely submit a ticket.

Your query is about Transferring the domain to us and Yes, this can be done. If you submit a ticket, we will add the domain transfer order.

I purchased my current domain with the Xisto - Support.com billing and support are a long time ago, many months aog to be more specific, and i am very much apreciated and satisfied because i did not spend a cent with that order, it was all paid with mycents, and that is why, mainly, that Xisto web hosting services are among the best, if not the best, they are the best to me if you ask me.I bough already 4 domains with mycents, and it is pretty easy to do so, just find your domain keywords and domain, check if it is available, order, expect the confirmation, receive the confirmartion by e-mail attached with a pdf file with the security and detailed information, and nothing else, that's it.

So , after submitting a ticket regarding the domain transfer, how many days will it take to be processed ? may be if it ( my present domain ) gets expired on 5th of apr. when am i expected to submit the ticket. ?

I've had a few domains transferred to Xisto.It took about 5 days of waiting.Not long at allreally.Just make sure you give Xisto the transfer code and thatyour Domain name is not private and not locked.