xisto Community
gummybear

Why Does My Website Say 403 Forbidden? [resolved] logic plan

so yea, get an error 403 forbidden message on my website that im hosting here..

is that the default message ? Or did i have to submit my web host's (Xisto's) ip address to my domain registrar (godaddy.com)?

trying to install wordpress

Here's the error msg i copied & pasted :

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at AppStuff Port 80

Any help would be greatly appreciated Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

If it's just a wordpress/blog kind of website use your Redirect feature in your cPanel to redirect the main page to your subdomain/domain. It'd then redirect you to your wordpress page automatically all the time when viewed. :D

Have you set the nameservers on your domain to those needed by Xisto? You need to make sure that your nameservers are set to NS.COMPUTINGHOST.COM and NS2.COMPUTINGHOST.COM

Have you set the nameservers on your domain to those needed by Xisto? You need to make sure that your nameservers are set to NS.COMPUTINGHOST.COM and NS2.COMPUTINGHOST.COM

No i haven't. Godaddy.com is so confusing to me, where would i find the place to input that info? I guess i'm gonna need to try and google that.... Edited by gummybear (see edit history)