xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Change The only thing which is permanent

We should realize that -The only thing that does not change is change. Circumstances and opportunities may vary.Dont get disheartened. Be bold and learn the valuable lessons it teaches you. Find the positive aspect in everything . Remember even a dead clock shows the right time twice a day. Thus your days of sorrow will impart priceless lessons of experience which is thebest teacher of life.

For every valley there is a rise. Every problem has an ultimate solution.

P.B. Shelly further throws light to this

If Winter comes can Spring be far behind?

We should realize that -The only thing that does not change is 'change'. Circumstances and opportunities may vary.Dont get disheartened. Be bold and learn the valuable lessons it teaches you. Find the positive aspect in everything . Remember even a dead clock shows the right time twice a day. Thus your days of sorrow will impart priceless lessons of experience which is thebest teacher of life.
For every valley there is a rise. Every problem has an ultimate solution.

P.B. Shelly further throws light to this

As you trying to prove

every problems has an ultimate solution

with dead clocks, that is good idea. I have lots of debate on this issue with my friends many times, I also give some examples like you. But I failed regarding to death. We can not change it and in my view even in the most modern century scientist can not make dead man to live. What's yrs ?