xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Error In Google Talk ! Hope this gets rectified soon

As far as Google Chat is concerned there are 3 simple ways to use it ( Official ways ), one is through Gmail , Orkut , Google talk . In the above mentioned 3 ways of using Google Chat , only in one way file transfer is ennabled , that is through Google Talk ( messenger ) .So now the problem is if some one is logged into both Gmail and Google talk simultaneously and if he/she is using Google Talk for Chat and if the person in the other end tries to send a file , what happens is that the "Send File" button is displayed and after clicking it , the person can see an error message which states that Files cannot be transffered because your friend is using some other client other than google talk. This error occurs inspite of the person in the receiving side is logged into google talk and is using the same , but he/she may be checking his/her mails simultaneously without logging out from the chat in the Gmail Browser window .So hope Google sees to this and rectifies the same , RoCk on Google !! Keep RoCking !

webcam problemsError In Google Talk !

when I use the web cam on gtalk video the other person does not get my picture or to see me.

why is this the problem? could u Please guide me on how to rectify this.

even when I use other ones like yahoo messenger,skype etc. It does not work.

it cums in the begining the then dies off in seconds.

-question by aldric furtado