xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nol

Flash Game Programmers

Hey guys I need your help! I'm looking for all flash programmers that are fairly good at devloping simple arcade style games. These games could be anywhere from pacman, to trivial games, to all others. The main part of this is we need games you can't cheat on. Non downloadable games. You will get paid! Please post here if you can get help, payment is based on job per job basis.

Is this one of your other hairball scemes Nate?Good luck, I personally have no skill with creating flash games, I'll ask a couple friends for you.

Nah its no scheme, a website im a member at needs some flash programmers so i decided ill see who I can get here and nabb, email info@points2shop.com saying you are up for flash programming, and give him the link of examples you posted here. Thanks!

Hey I've just seen this topic. I never coded a game before so I don't know what to say. Tough I'm a flash designer. All I can say is that if you want a game you can't cheat on you need to use Action Script 3. If the offer is good I may take a look at this, It can't be that hard to develop flash games :D.

Ya its probably gonna pay good, you should email that email i gave before, info@points2shop.com, say youjr a flash programmer looking into programming games, and they will pay you for every secure game you make them.

Ok i'll try my chance :D. Thank you for informing me ! But what kind of game are they looking for ? I think they need them for their points system or something like that .

they will modify it to fit their sytem, they basically need a flash games that dont have a billion levels, scores can vary, and have good security. Like their racing game, they have it set so lowest score wins (fastest time), and shooting is highest score, based on accuracy and amount of targets hit, they will probably tell you more specficis when you send them a message, you can also join the site via my sig, and send the user Matjong a message, which might be faster to get a resppnse

yep np eddyruiz. I still believe he is looking for more people, so please, please any flash programmers, looking to get paid, please contact him as soon as you can, it would be very helpful to everyone that is a member at that site!