xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
antares19

I'm New (omg Really?) hi everyone

Hi everyone, I'm new here on the forums and Xisto! :D

I'm currently trying to design a working website and forum. I'm quite good with php, html, css etc. but so far I've been through 5 webhosts and all of them had some stupid thing that prevented me from successfullly hosting my website (disabled .htacces files, directories not working properly...). :D

I am very optimistic and I feel that Xisto is different. I hope I am right!

Also, I'm a bit confused about the cents system. Could someone explain it to me in a bit more detailed way? :D

Welcome to Xisto!

Be sure to read the Read Me, and sign up at https://support.xisto.com/ to get your mycents working (sign up with the same email that you registered with!)

Xisto is VERY different, I have two servers from them, both unlimited plans so I can have a media server and a primary server!

Enjoy your stay!

Hey antares, welcome to the community ! Firstly I would like to say that Xisto is as good as a paid host. Yes! A payed host. It has the same features as a paid host and a really great support from staff and from the other people on the forum. I would love to see some PHP tutorials from you :D, and maybe HTML and CSS. You don't need to activate anything. If you have signed in to Xisto and to Xisto - Support with the same email than after posting 5 posts the mycents and the earned $ should appear. The mycent and the earnings update every 12 hours. Once you reach 100 mycents you get 1$. With the amount of $ raised you can buy host services, domains and many more.

I hope you will enjoy Xisto as much as me, because I do it and I'm a member for only a week xD.

Cheers!

Hey antares, welcome to the community ! Firstly I would like to say that Xisto is as good as a paid host. Yes! A payed host. It has the same features as a paid host and a really great support from staff and from the other people on the forum. I would love to see some PHP tutorials from you :D , and maybe HTML and CSS. You don't need to activate anything. If you have signed in to Xisto and to Xisto - Support with the same email than after posting 5 posts the mycents and the earned $ should appear. The mycent and the earnings update every 12 hours. Once you reach 100 mycents you get 1$. With the amount of $ raised you can buy host services, domains and many more.

I hope you will enjoy Xisto as much as me, because I do it and I'm a member for only a week xD.

Cheers!

Well, if you even need any help, you just say it :D

Anyway, thanks for explaining the system to me!

Welcome antares19 If you need any help making your website or forum I will give you a boost so just Pm me if you need help,

Please make sure you read the Xisto readme also read through some of the mycents topics to understand how to get mycents and how to works to equal your ultimate hosting or domain package!

Enjoy,

- Ash :D