xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
one01

One01 Here

Been here since February, but never made a intro topicI joined to ask dating questions :D So hello everyoneI may need alot of dating advice so please feel free to add my msn and talk to me on there-- it will help alot

Edited by one01 (see edit history)

That is a good idea to grab a few people who can go to discuss dating issues. I love to know the after dating issues - the success and failures that took place due to various acts of the perverts and the lovers turned perverts. There are a lot to discuss if you have the energy left to discuss them after a hectic mind blowing dates with some ruthless kids in the block, college and school. Just give me a few idea as to how to succeed in your endeavor in such acts of fun

Hello One01 even though you've been here a while lol. I haven't been on the Dating And Relationships sub forum for a while so I might just have to reply to some of those threads. Since you've been here a while you probably know all about the mycent system but you still haven't signed up as I can see so if you want to get mycent sign up here https://support.xisto.com/ using the same email you used to make a account here. Hope you enjoy your stay here at Xisto =)

well happy you finally made your intro One. Just hope that if you have taken the time to read and go over all the Rules

And there is more to life than just dating issues One01, so enjoy yourself in the forum

Welcome one01 to the Xisto world, Please make sure you read the Xisto readme to get respect from members and the forum, And also check out some mycents topics to understand how the system works to get the ultimate hosting or domain package for you :D.

One big and warm welcome and hi to you, One01.Read the rules, the readmes, the guides and the other important things, to get things easy.Post quality posts, long posts, interesting posts to get earning myCENTs.Also enjoy in the community with us, make new friends, share ideas, meet new people from other countries.I hope I'll see you HOSTED soon.Have a nice stay and a nice day.All the best,Stefan Pavikevik.

Edited by stefan_pavikevik (see edit history)