xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Draxx

Hello ^^

Hey everyone, new around the forums so guess is time for an introduction, i'm Draxx, Dragos w/e you want to call me i don't mind, i'm 18 years old from Romania.I got some english grammer mistakes since is not the main language in my country but i'll do my best to improve and make my post as good as possible.I know how annoying it is to see someone talking like "my luv pwnniz" ^^As for my web coding skills since thats the main reason someone would join a forum like this, i'm trying to improve my html, php and css skills as much as possible and allot of work in photoshop(its my only big problem, i cant start a website since i cant make a good layout for it, i cant do anything i tell ya :D)Thanks for reading :D

Edited by Draxx (see edit history)

Hello Draxx, welcome to the world of freebies where you earn money here, spend it and weave your dreams. You will see cents, dollars eveywhere but none of it would actually be spent by you from your pocket. Well, it seems you already went through the read me link. From now on stop telling that your english is poor just because it is not your first language. There are people who inspite of having english as thier first language, post horribly bad like using sms lingo. Anyways good luck and happy posting.

Thanks everyone and pasten the reason why i seed my english is not so great is that i don't want anyone to think i'm not trying and i only say it in my introduction, not only here, in any introduction. Just a little warning ^^As for the peoples your talking about, well i used to do that when i first got my internet(MSN made me =/) but now i always try to avoid it."u is not a word" :D

Edited by Draxx (see edit history)

Welcome Draxx to the world of Xisto, Enjoy your time here, Don't forget to read the Xisto readme before going on a posting rampage to get the mycents you need for the ultimate hosting package for you.

If you don't know what my cents are go check out some topics in annocments.

Welcome!Another new user to the growing community for Xisto =)You have picked the right site to host a website on ^^Dont worry about creating a layout, most sites use PHP.You can use a CMS (Content Management System).Xisto privides softwares called Cpanel and Fantastico. Cpanel is where you can manage your site in an organized fashion. Fantastico installs scripts and databases for you.On the forums you can earn myCENTS by posting. myCENTS can be used to purchase packages.

Edited by harrison858 (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto Draxx. I know you will really enjoy yourself here in the forum. a lot of great and very helpful topics to pick from, you wil find out. We also have a lot of great members that are also very helpful if you need any. Just please do take the time to go over the Rule