xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quas_death

Best Gameing Pc

I am thinking that Alienware is one of the better computers built for gaming specifically.

I also believe that custom-built computers are the way to go. They don't have to be all that expensive when you know what to buy and where to buy. Once you have your custom built to your specifications, you will think that it's the best computer out there, since it's exactly what you want.

You CANNOT just choose a brand and expect it to be best. All of those manufacturers you listed have MANY different computer systems with different things in them, some of which may be more or less good for gaming.BUT, I would say that overall AlienWare has more computer systems designed more towards gaming...

Alienware is the best, as well as the most expensive. They do the hardest they can on specs, cooling, software to make your PC the best Gaming PC. They really do have the highest specs.

alienware and voodoo Gaming PC's are withouth question the best..Having a AMD FX-55 paired with dual 6800ULTRA SLI in a water cooled rig.. man thats some power.i speacially like alienware laptops.. they're awesome.

But yeah, when it comes to having the absolute best gaming pc, there's no stock one that will do it for you. The best gaming pcs are custom, hands down.BTW - Why the heck does everyone put an E in Gaming! THERE'S NO E! X.x

Alienware are the ebst by far, but anyone with money could create an equally great system. If you have money you can afford to buy the best.the best pc in my opniion is soemthing which gives you excellent performance for a budget. not sure enitely which one that would be, except maybe a custom. . .I've got custom and i'm very ahppy with it, and paid alot less then i would of had to pay if i ahd bought the equilivent specs on a dell or alienware.

Good Gaming PC:MSI K8M NEO Motherboard AMD Athlon64 3700+ With Hyper Transport Technology1GB DDR PC3200 Low Latency (2X512MB)MSI 256MB DDR3 Geforce6800 Ultra (The Ultimate)Integrated AudioIntegrated 10/100Mbps LAN56K V.92 Fax/Data/Voice Modem - Internal2 x Seagate 250GB SATA Hard Drive 7200RPM/8MB (500GB!)LiteOn 16X CD/DVD Double Layer Burner - Black (DVD+/-RW)Panasonic 1.44MB 3.5 Floppy Disk Drive - BlackEnlight EN4108 Midtower (1x8CMFAN)Hyundai 19" Multimedia LCD Flat Panel MonitorMicrosoft Black Multimedia Keyboard and Optical MouseAVLabs AVL320 5.1 Speaker System (RMS: 4x2.3W/1x12W/1X30W)Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 2

Well I found this website were it says the 500 top fastest computers. The computer is made by IBM with specs of BlueGene/L DD2 beta-System (0.7 GHz PowerPC 440). I havent done much research about it though. Maybe someone can post more information. And the second fastest was a computer made by NASA. -_-

I also think it's one of the alien wares but i currently own one and i also own the Dell Xps and Alien beats it because its newer. But i dont really know which would perform better if i bought it with the exact stuff like ram and things like that.