xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
morgotth

Hi!

hi! i'm morgotth. i'm new here.i joined here becuase i want to find free webhostingafter i read review about free webhosting, i found Xisto is the best.no downtime even need to post in forum thoughnice to meet you all

Welcome to the Trap 17 world morgotth

Enjoy this fantastic active forum, Make sure you check out the Xisto read me before posting and then check out the mycents topic so you can find the right hosting or domain package that fits you!

- Ash :D.

Welcome to Xisto and make sure to check out the Xisto read me, sign up at the billing website and start earning MyCents to get some great hosting.

Howdy morgotth, where art thou from? :D

Have fun while staying at this forum, but make sure you read the rules and don't break them in this forum :D

Also, sign up at the billing area so you can receive dollars with which you can buy hosting and domains.

miladinoski

hi miladinoski, i 'm from japan.

i've already read thru the rules and try as best as possible to not to break the rules.

thanks. i will sign billing area later.

Enjoy this fantastic active forum, Make sure you check out the Xisto read me before posting and then check out the mycents topic so you can find the right hosting or domain package that fits you!

- Ash :D .

i have read the readme. i will try my best to follow the rules. thanks.

Hi,

I am Stella and recently I have joined my hobby classes. Painting is my hobby and I am trying to be a good painter. Can you please help me out in this? I mean what kind of colors and canvas is best and Please suggest me that where can I start painting.

Stella

stellaf, i'm not good into painting. i like painting and drawing, but i'm not good into it. even myself is lefthanded though.

Welcome to Xisto and make sure to check out the Xisto read me, sign up at the billing website and start earning MyCents to get some great hosting.

ok Saint_Michael, i need further understanding to sign up at billing area first.

thanks all for your feedback. i will try my best to contribute in this discussion forum.

Welcome Morgotth and welcome to Xisto.com I see everyone has made you aware of the rules and things. :D which are all very easy to understand. I really hope to see you around here and that you enjoy yourself.