xisto Community
flashy

Hosting Has Been On Pending For Ages....

Sorry if this is in the wrong category, but i could not find one relavent :D Hi, just a question about the progress of my hosting?I ordered a "Linux Regular Hosting - Logic Plan - $1.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP!" package with 5 gig of space and 50 gig of bandwidth, but this was on the 19th. Its now the 26th (nearly 27th :D) and its STILL pending.However though, my cPanel username and password was set up. But i cannot access cPanel... :D

There is an email in there :D

2009/02/19 17:37 Order Confirmation

But going into that email...

Dear nathan peck,
We have received your order and will be processing it shortly. The details of the order are below:

Order Number: 6765456927

Product/Service: Logic Plan - $1.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP!
Domain: irsaver.trap17.com
First Payment Amount: $6.42
Recurring Amount: $6.42
Billing Cycle: Monthly

Total Due Today: $6.42 USD

Array

You will receive an email from us shortly once your account has been setup. Please quote your order reference number if you wish to contact us about this order.

Xisto - Support.com
Billing & Support Area of Xisto.
Xisto.com: Honesty Rocks, truth rules.

So was i supposed to receive another email?

Edit:

Just to note - I did have the credits, but it deducted me for the transaction - just like the other hosting i applied for about a month ago
Edited by flashy (see edit history)

There is an email in there :D

But going into that email...

So was i supposed to receive another email?

Edit:

Just to note - I did have the credits, but it deducted me for the transaction - just like the other hosting i applied for about a month ago

Because you purchased hosting with Mycent, it will take a little bit longer then normal transactions. My account was created in 2-3 days I think, but again because you purchased with Mycent it will take much longer then a normal transaction.