xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yuri

Hi I'm New Here

hi guys :-) im yuri from korea. i just happened to find this site while finding a hosting site.i hvnt seen this kinda hosting site ever. i think its cool :D lil bit confusing for me though..nice to meet you!

Welcome to Xisto Yuri.
Please take the time to read the Rules This will help you to understand how Xisto operates.
I know that you will enjoy yourself here. We have a large form with a lot of helpful topics, and some great members as well.

I am new as well! I just joined yesterday. I am trying my absolute best to earn enough to keep up a site domain name. I also want to be able to run the scripts you need to to run a pet site where people can sign up for their own personal accounts and earn points and what not... oh dreams... lol. Well if you need a buddy on here, let me know! I am quite friendly and I am not afraid to get to know people. Oh wait where are my manners? My name is mandy, nice to meet you. *slaps forehead* DUH! sorry I forgot to mention that. XD Well welcome to Xisto, and i think you will enjoy it! I must say I agree with you, this is a really unique hosting service and I am falling in love with the concept of it.I havent earned any money from my posting yet but I hope to soon!

Edited by estelleonline (see edit history)

• // snipped

Before I get into the introduction, rpg there was no need to quote the whole post, but you have a point though that need hit the enter key a few times some where to break the horizontal scroll bar.So welcome yuri to Xisto, the biggest little website this side of the internet, here is your gift basket of spam and eggs and since everyone pretty much covered what you need to do in order to the most out of Xisto. I will say see you in the forums and enjoy your time here.