xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aeren

Aeren (josh) Introducing Himself

Hello all, my name is Josh but in the online world i am known as aeren. I am 26 years old, and Live in Bendigo, Australia. I am a scientist by profession, and have far too many letters after my name, as i live by the ethos/code of ever increasing my knowledge, as one can not really ever know too much. I love learning, and try to learn something new everyday. My strengths lie in Medicine, science, Computer programming (PHP, SQL, Linux, Ruby, Perl, C+, C#.....etc), I am somewhat of an expert, self proclaimed :D , in all things Photoshop. I can help with most things as my knowledge base is rather extensive, and if i dont know an answer...i endeavour to learn it!!but enough of my self proclamations, i hope to be of a help to you all sometime in the near future.Joshua

Hello! My name is mandy *shakes hand* I am pleased to see such a strong announcement of your atheist. *pokes signature* i am a strong atheist myself. I admire your knowledge in programming and I share your view in the love of learning new things, except I am only 15. If you would like to help me out with my website, that would be great! It is a humble little place right now... One day when I am knowledgeable enough it will be a virtual pet site. I am also an artist so it gives me the opportunity to express that by drawing up the pets and such. The website (for now) is here: estelle-online.webs.com and I am saving up for a domain right now. Anyhow it is nice to meet you joshua! Feel free to drop me a line any time.

Welcome to Xisto josh, the biggest website this side of the galaxy and since it seems you have yourself well situated in earning MyCents to get hosting I won't bore you with the details. Of course it doesn't hurt to know at least some of the inner workings of Xisto and so check out the Xisto Read Me to know everything that needs to be known about Xisto.