xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nandhisri

Earn Money Refering Friends

Another newbie in the lost case.There is no money now in the online domain thanks to the global slow down. Omly money is gold hose prices seems to ever increase now.Just grab some now and sell later. Guaranteed profits.

um Trusting a member with 4 post's is hard....How do we not know its just your site and you getting money from the add revenue.Make sure you read the rules :D.

See the site carefully. Design is very poor. DO you think site like that pays with such ugly design? I didn't mean that good design MMO sites pay. But general observation. MMO quicky site maker creates such crap.Second observation it runs ads on sites first page which like you and i run on our website. This shows they're not professional MMO. So how can they earn and split it among the members if they don't have dedicated ad server?Third the website description and TOS looks like Copypaste from some another site. Fourth observation. It's hard to trust a poster with less posts in case of MMO. :D I don't mind if any 1k poster posts something like this, i'll buy something like that . lol :D:P

+ You have to pay to sign up not very good in my opion also improve the design better TOS and make sure it doesn't look like a 5 year old has made the website :D.

+ You have to pay to sign up not very good in my opion also improve the design better TOS and make sure it doesn't look like a 5 year old has made the website

5 year you gotta be kididing me. Even they create fancy sites ya know. These MMO sites are looking like saddist OCD patients website.

Coming back to topic, if you've highly flexible model like e-mailpaysu then let me tell you people joining these networks won't able to earn money through it. They'll be get fooled for submitting email address, so stop ducking customers if MMO sites really wants to make money. I just these MMO ebook makers and websites give up greed and start concentrating on serious business.

5 year you gotta be kididing me. Even they create fancy sites ya know. These MMO sites are looking like saddist OCD patients website.
Coming back to topic, if you've highly flexible model like e-mailpaysu then let me tell you people joining these networks won't able to earn money through it. They'll be get fooled for submitting email address, so stop ducking customers if MMO sites really wants to make money. I just these MMO ebook makers and websites give up greed and start concentrating on serious business.

I am not going to trust any online money making site apart form Google Adscense. Why not just get a life and get a real job thats what many normal people do to get alot more money than these stupid site's.

@AshAgree. You know this websol company is damn fraud. They even post fake job ads in job borads. They collect student/fresher data and sell it to other companies and earn profit out of it.I don't know how many fake sites and domain names they own. But such companies need to taken care very offensively. More People need to know about such companies.