xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Windows 7 (7000) Problem Recorder (hd) (720p)

Today I am going to show you Windows 7 Record Steps to Reproduce a Problem (A really annoying name). Overall the program itself is a great innovation to windows. This will improve support by a lot, even for microsoft, it will help them give support to anybody who asks. The only downside to this software is the fact that it has a really annoying long name.

Youtube (HD, 720p)

Direct Download (HD, 720p, fast download)

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Windows 7 now is itself a problem for me. I have three hard disks of which two are now rendered useless by the new OS. There seems to be too much in the new OS that one actually needs and there is no need for some. The platform is good but too much is being tried.I think after Vista failed these people at Microsoft got puzzled and have created more confusion than simplifying tasks.Since the launch of Office 2007 there seems to be a complete deviation from what is common to what is intuitive leaving behind an environment where you keep searching for the damn common things all over the place.No doubt the news that Microsoft is sacking 5000 of its workforce is just a step towards removing the morons from these nasty designs.