xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truefusion

What Do Cows And Soda Have In Common? you might just be surprised

I was informed of this by a friend. At first i thought it was a joke, until i actually searched for it myself. I figured if i found a news website whose main news coverage comes from India, that would be enough evidence for me to know that it can't be a joke. So what do cows and soda have in common? Apparently it's the cow's urine. As graphical and disturbing as this may seem to many, i figured it would be okay to post about since people are actually going to be drinking this stuff! Now i have heard of detoxification and its benefits, but there has surely got to be far better ways of going about in doing so than this—and i, who has done personal research on health and detoxification, know that there are better ways of going about it: like getting rid of soda altogether. I don't even want to think about the properties of this kind of soda. :6 I'm also amazed at the paradoxical arguments provided for its benefits.

Source.

For other sources, just Google the obvious keywords.

This is a little disturbing to think about, being that we aren't used to it, but if you look at other countries they do a lot of things you may think are sick.I for example think eating bugs would be gross, but in some countries it's a delicacy that only the rich could enjoy.Although I do find it a little weird that someone drank cow urine to see if it helped cure them of various ailments...I would not want to be the first to try that, :D.