xisto Community
b2sing4u

Introducing Myself I am introducing myself to the Trap17.com Community

Dear Xisto Community:

First, whoever the administrators are of this site, I employ you for a job-well-done with your guidelines! They're precise, professional, & perfect for this type of community involvement.

Because you have laid out the guidelines in a tremendous fashion for success, I look forward to my participation here at Xisto.

Second, one thing I despise is being involved in an online community that offers no value whatsoever. Hopefully, your guidelines will "control" such behavior.

About Me:

I am a professional Social Networker & ordained minister. I've been working with people for over 22 yrs.

I want to participate in this community for 2 reasons only---

to provide "value" to others &

to gain "value" from others...

...so that many people can gain access to success and freedom in life!

Disclaimer: But, before you (community) judge and "slam" me for being a minister & God believer, like other community sites have done---not cool, note that I'm not here to convert you to my business nor my relationship with Jesus Christ.

I'm here to be a witness that following your dreams is not a dead issue anymore.

?Our life is composed greatly from dreams, from the unconscious, and they must be brought into connection with action. They must be woven together.? -- Anais Nin

?The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary.? -- Ashleigh Brilliant

More About Me:

D/O/B: 2/10/1969, Bmt., TX

Wedding Anniversary: 7/18/1992

Occupation: Ordained Minister, Relationship Expert & "Freedom Project" Guide/Trainer with the "LandOfAnd".

1. I'm an Idealist:

compassionately concerned w/ personal growth & development

strive to discover who I am/how to become my best possible self

gain wisdom through love, faith, hope, & living life to the fullest!

quest for self-knowledge/improvement & want to help others make the journey

naturally drawn to work w/ people

gifted at helping others find their way in life (minister/shepherd)

often inspiring them to grow as individuals & to fulfill their greatest potentials!

assure friendly corporation to achieve goals

dream of creating "harmonious," caring relationships & I have a unique talent for helping people get along w/ each other to work together for the good of all

believe that life is full of possibilities waiting to be realized, rich w/ meanings calling out to be understood

"faith" or intuition is far more important to me than mere materialistic things

highly ethical in my actions

hold myself to strict standards of personal integrity & commitments

true to myself about strengths & weaknesses & true to others

very teachable & cooperative

the very "soul" of kindness

filled w/ love & good will

believe in giving of myself to help others

cherish warm/sensitive relationships

strive for social report

feel a need to share insights

a visionary & encourager

T.E.A.M. (Together Everyone Achieves More) player

2. Personality: SANGUINE/PHLEGMATIC

3. Love Language: Words of Affirmation; Service

4. Music: CCM & Praise/Worship; Techno Dance; Smooth Jazz; New Age Piano; variety.

5. Hobbies: Coffee w/ spouse; composing/playing piano; fishing; handy-man jobs.

6a. Strengths:

Compassion (Empathy)

Serving (Servant-Leadership)

Teaching/Training

Visionary

6b. Weaknesses:

Micro Administration

Small Details

Unassertiveness

7. Recent Books Read/Reading:

Facing Your Giants - Max Lucado

S.H.I.N.E. - Kris Den Besten

The Love Dare - Stephen & Alex Kendrick

What God Wants to Do For You: 24 Amazing Ways to Experience His Power - Jim George

8. Education: BGS '99 (NOBTS); MMCM '03 (NOBTS)

9. Life Philosophy: Don't let F.E.A.R. (F-alse E-vidence A-ppearing R-eal) hinder you from loving/serving others to make a difference in this world!

In Conclusion:

I look forward to participating and hopefully gaining some insight that will contribute to my own success and the successes of others!!

May You Walk In Freedom,

Robert Anthony

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

post-77200-1234989749_thumb.jpg

Wow that is what I call a great into b2sing4u. We are all just normal fokes here. We do not judge one another for who or what they are. I know you will enjoy your self here, as the forum is a great bunch of people of all ages and places all throughout the world, with a lot of very good topics to pick from.

That's a pretty good way to introduce yourself. Everyone has their own opinions in life but nobody is going to bother someone else because their beliefs or opinions are different. I welcome you to Xisto and I hope that you find here what you are seeking for (the little time I have spent here has proven that this is a good place to come and stay at).

Hello Robert aka: b2sing4u Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA; the eldest member on Trap 17, I think. I have been on here for 3 years now and never had a problem with discrimination an any level.

It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs. But I guess you have that one all wrapped up. :D Great Intro. BTW great pic also (my daughter is your age). You appear to be a happy soul. You bring a cheerful attitude with you that is welcome here.

I have a web design graphics site here at Trap/Xisto. My designs are mainly for beginning personal homepage builders. I have, :P brag brag, designed web sites for 3 church organizations of different religions.

I truly hope you find our community interesting and stay for a long time. Look forward to seeing your posts. See you around the boards.

Hello and welcome to Xisto.com I would say a long message about saying how one line posts are frowned upon but umm... seems you have that covered so I will spare you the speech :DWelcome and hope you enjoy your stay!~BK

Thanks ev'ryone for your kind words of greeting & for getting to know me a little bit more. Yes, I too, look forward to a rewarding community involvement here at Xisto.It seems some of you may already have services I'm interested in someday. I'll be contacting you individually later.Thanks again for the tender encouragement.