xisto Community
websey

Final Fantasy 13 Hmmmm looks tasty

Hi Guys,I like FF games I mean i love FF games, But has anyone seen the new trailer for FF13 yet ???My god it looks sexy I mean if it wernt a computer game but a lady I would take it to bed :P anyway Juts wondering who prefers which FF game and why and also what combat system do you prefer TurnBased, Free Roam or All action ???Aight discuss :D

Final Fantasy Games are one of the best RPG and MMORPG's ever! The overall quality of game play and graphics is amazing. I brought a PS3 just so I can play Final Fantasy 13 when it comes out :D

Final Fantasy Games are one of the best RPG and MMORPG's ever! The overall quality of game play and graphics is amazing. I brought a PS3 just so I can play Final Fantasy 13 when it comes out :D

lol mate you should of saved your self a few quid and got a 360 !! although i want to run linux on my console and it means totalling ruining it so.....

as with a PS3 you can install another OS pretty easily

websey

I would love to try FF13 but I don't have a Playstation 3...I've been following the FF series since FF7 though, of which I would vote as my favorite. As for FF13, been following it for a few years now. They were already talking about it when FF9 came out,;p.

Hey rpgsearcherz Yeah its a bit funny how it takes so long for games to come out :P although still waiting on a full remake of 7 with a full gfx update :D imagine Aeris and Tifa in full HD gfx how good would that be.....So although we have touched on what we think... What combat system is the best As i said earlier on in the post I do prefer the turnbased combat of 7 laters websey

I prefer the FF7 style all around. The way the materia works(magic, summons, and the support materia), the combat system, everything.FF8 had a decent combat system as well but I did not like how the monsters leveled up with you.FF9 was close to 7 but the materia system is what killed it for me.