xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stefan_pavikevik

Stop Warez!

I sympathize with you. I spent months and hundred hours creating something that was meant to be free for uses and it ended up on warez websites, which I wouldn't have cared because its was meant to be free anyway, but these websites take in donations and has banner ads that they're making money from. There are websites that distributed free softwares and make money from it, which is even less ethical than stealing softwares from a corp that is already rich. Once you break your back and doing hard works, but get your fruits of labors stolen and given no credit too, then you'll be really enraged.I've narrow my softwares uses to 99.9% free and open sources softwares. Many of the time the free alternatives work better than the commercial one.

NOBODY, EVER will stop warez

warez is everywhere...Even if the whole world will gain hard rules anti-warez, some will make hosts on the Moon...So can't be stopped

I really appreciate what u are doin stefan_pavikevik but let's be realists..It's a waste of time & money...

Let's get one thing straight here! IPB used to be free... YES I said free! IN FACT they used to have an image on their website that said, (and I quote) ALWAYS FREE!...That is until one day they took the image off of the website and started charging for the software. So in retaliation of the lie, I am using IPB and not paying for it because I felt I was lied to by a dis-honest company. It's part of my movement and if you don't like it then tough titties!

I work and bust my *bottom* off every single day at a hotel trying to live check to check just to survive by paying more and more bills that keep getting more and more expensive while paychecks are getting less and less. I can barely afford my rent these days thanks to these companies doing 'paycuts' and then raising rates / charges to more expensive heights. You think that's fair that companies can screw people, but it's unfair that people fight back by doing such things! I think it's only right and personally I think that The Pirate Bay movement is the best thing going on right now! It's time we people stop bending over and getting screwed by these companies. It's time we fight back. It's time for the Digital War!

Viva Las DigiStance!

Computer VirusStop Warez!Everyone is always looking for a good computer virus -- add this one to your collection! It's the ultimate if you want to really piss someone off!DON'T FORGET TO Rename it to anything you want that looks legit!http://www.wheretowatch.com/ by rEtaRdEd cL0wN

I like Warez :)you have to think of the people who cant afford a $400 peice of software...File sharing will never be gone. it takes about 10 years for the FBI to shut down just one major bittorrent website like thepiratebay but then when they do. people get mad and 5 more sites will pop up.file sharing is here to stay!!! bottom line!!!! ---------and hey. no disrespect but.... HAIL PIRACY!!!!!!!!!! :D:( LOL

You canStop Warez!

I am warez user because I am student and many web scripts I want to learn and many softwares I use e.G. Dreamweaver, photoshop, ms visual studio are so highly priced that I can not afford them so warez guys are my savers. I believe many many software are soo overpriced. They should keep prices low I think it will increase their total revenue as more people will buy less priced software. Now I want windows 7 it is $220 microsoft think that we are *BLEEP*s and buy windows for $220 now I am downloading from thepiratebay dot org. Come on microsoft & Adobe you can get more revenue from less price.

-reply by Rizwan