xisto Community
iGuest

How do you know when a girl likes you? How To Impress A Girl.

I knowHow do you know when a girl likes you?

This is how I act.

1. I try to talk to him.

2. I look at him. A lot.

3. I act nervious when I talk, do stuff such as swaying, biting nails, messing with hair, saying um, anything you would do when your nervious.

4. Smile at anything that is a tiny bit funny, it's not that we are laughing at the joke, but that you want to share something funny with us, it makes us happy.

Also, to tell her your interested (signs that I would take) 

1. Try to talk to her, even if you are nervious, it shows us you care.

2. Be NICE! We don't like bad boys as much as we do nice guys.

3. Offer us stuff. Like gum or candy. It's nice.

-reply by Riley

I am a middle school girl and i can tell you some signs that a girl may like you:- she smiles when you talk to her :) - she looks at u in class (i know weird right!) ;) - leaves notes 4 u in ur lockerHope this helped!!!! :angel: ^_^

You don't need to worry. If she wants you , she would do something like smiling , giving you a gift , message or helping you.However , if she likes you (not *wants* you) , it may be harder to see. If you do like her , just say that you like her and see a response. Nothing scary , you will get a answer face-to-face :D

Ok. So I go to this kind of judgmental middle school where if a girl hugs you, she definitely likes you. If she leaves a note in your locker, there's absolutely no question. Boys and girls don't sit together at lunch unless they're dating, much less put their arm around each other. So any of the signs suggested would be considered "being obvious" at my school. Boys and are a little more secretive, and unless they stare or something, usually only the best friend knows. So my crush has known I like her for a while, and I don't know if she likes me back. She doesn't stare but she's usually smiling when I talk to her, and she brushes up against me in the halls (our lockers are diagonal from each other) and we flirt with each other a lot. Neither of us are really popular, we both have a clique of three to four friends. We're both pretty shy, and I don't have the nerve to tell her I like her. The thing is, today her kind-of friend told her she knows who she likes. So now I know she likes someone, but still, there are around 500 kids in my grade. If any girls here have been to or go to a similar middle school, could I have some signs that a girl likes me? Thanks so much!

Ok. So I go to this kind of judgmental middle school where if a girl hugs you, she definitely likes you. If she leaves a note in your locker, there's absolutely no question. Boys and girls don't sit together at lunch unless they're dating, much less put their arm around each other. So any of the signs suggested would be considered "being obvious" at my school. Boys and are a little more secretive, and unless they stare or something, usually only the best friend knows. So my crush has known I like her for a while, and I don't know if she likes me back. She doesn't stare but she's usually smiling when I talk to her, and she brushes up against me in the halls (our lockers are diagonal from each other) and we flirt with each other a lot. Neither of us are really popular, we both have a clique of three to four friends. We're both pretty shy, and I don't have the nerve to tell her I like her. The thing is, today her kind-of friend told her she knows who she likes. So now I know she likes someone, but still, there are around 500 kids in my grade. If any girls here have been to or go to a similar middle school, could I have some signs that a girl likes me? Thanks so much!

UPDATE: Today I caught her eye across the room and she held my gaze and started grinning the biggest smile I have ever seen on her. I don't exactly know what that means, but whatever.

well i realy like this girl but i dont know if she likes me how do i know if she likes me im in sixth grade im 12 plz give me some anwsers plz girls give me anwsers plz

Okay, I'm a girl in 7th grade so I'll help you out with some advice. Here are some ways to tell if a girl likes you:?This is the most obvious one: she tells you she likes you. -Well duh. She likes you. ?She touches you somehow, it can even be an innocent brush on the shoulder. Most girls like to make themselves seen, I know I do.?She flirts a lot with you. Touching, complimenting, joking, laughing at totally not funny things... These are all good signs.?She stares at you. Okay, not many girls do this because lots of guys do this to us so we find it kind of creepy, but it happens sometimes. But also, she could just be in a daze.?She crosses a crowded room just to talk to you. This depends if she's in a good mood or not. If she's mad, that probably not very good...?She smiles a lot at you. Smiling is a good thing because most girls I know, which includes me, do not smile at boys unless they are our boyfriends or you made us laugh. Most girls just don't smile at boys for no reason, unless they are like high on something.BAD SIGNSThese are some bad things to watch out for.?Mean remarks about you.?Her yelling or raising her voice at you.?Her punching or kicking you. ?Her telling you she hates you. ?Her ignoring you.Hope that helps!

Does she like me? I have a crush on one of the girls I work with; Im having trouble figuring out if the feelings are mutual. Everytime shes sees me she smiles and laughs at all my jokes. She tends to also rub against often and give me compliments about my but haha..and last we tend to have deep conversations.Should i make a move?

The original topic starter probably won't need this anymore, but I thought I'd post here anyway, in case someone else is looking at the topic for help.

People already pointed out how you could find the more common hints of a girl liking a guy, such as smiling a lot, staring, finding opportunities to get closer/talk, etc. But some girls are more reserved/weird/complicated/confusing.

The girl usually talks to you normally and you're good friends and whatnot. Then, once in a while, she'll kind of ignore you, or quickly glance away when you make eye contact. And later on, it'll be normal again.

She may have thought about the possibility of liking you and is in denial, or thinks it wouldn't be good for her to like you, so she tries to avoid you for a while. That, or her friends told her something awkward. hahaha.

She gives you several nicknames that are closer to the joking side than the insulting side.

This hint is kind of weak, since people often give nicknames to others regardless of whether they're interested in the person romantically or not. Still, I have noticed that girls tend to like giving nicknames to guys they like more often than they do for other people (with the exception of close friends).

When she asks you if you're going somewhere/doing something/etc, she almost always asks you after asking someone else. Or at least, she'll usually ask someone else as well.

She might do this because they are trying not to make it obvious that they're interested in whether or not you're going to an event.

Sometimes when you talk to her, she looks away or looks down. She doesn't have too many problems looking directly at other people.

She's shy and doesn't want you to know she likes you. She's afraid she'd blush or her eyes would dilate if she looked directly at you.

When she's talking to other guys, she'll glance at you often.

Probably afraid that you would misinterpret her relationship to this guy.

Talks about her other guy friends when you're around, but she makes sure to mention that she isn't interested in a relationship with her other male friends.

She wants to see your reaction. To see if you get jealous or not. But she also wants to let you know that she doesn't like the other guy. Yeah, this is kind of a jerkface move.

I'm not really sure how common or valid any of those hints are. However, I can say that those are signs I noticed in myself when I like someone. Then again, that might just be me. I don't know, but I hope it helps.

me and this girl are very close friends and i told her i like her and she was showing that she like me before i said to her i like her and and and she says yeah we will hang out.. but what you did i cannot understand it... your reaction is not right... why get so angry and frustrated ? why insisting so much on me.. im only your friend.. and i dont want to make feel bad by not giving feelings back.... and i was frustrated also when i said i like her and she says you need sometime away from me so you can move on.. that's the only solution i see

i'll still be here.. but you need some time

ok? i knw you have

idont want you to lie to fix what you did

it;s ok you have feelings for me

but you;re reactions afterwards is what i dont get

would i still have a chance to go out with her? and then few days after she called me on my phone and we talked when she went camping

and we are soon going for the aqua thing in march

Yea I have a crush on a girl at my middle school and we are both in the same grade but I can not tell if she likes me back. Both of us are not popular but the only thing that makes me think that she likes mye back is that she follows my around a lot. But I think this other boy also likes her to. He is not popular and she really does not show signs of liking him but I do not know how to get her to like me choose meover the other boy. Does anyone have advice for me?

She will always try to be around you. Also she wont be really shy and stuff an shouldn't be able to tell secrets or something. My girlfriend and I always tell secrets and just like being around eacother period.don't be afraid to ask her out is she were to say no then give it some time. You pimping, I am out

im in 5th grade there is a girl in my class that i like but she said she doesn't like me but she acts like she does by defending me alot she would ask me what i think about the stuff she does like do you think i look pretty today or what do you think of my dress.please answer back

I say when she talks to you... shell smile, shell look at youre lips, shell play with her hair, shell stair at you. when not talking... shell stair at you still, when you are not looking shell move closer, shell lean back, shell make her close/dress croked. thats all i know well not ill i know but i wants to put that much so u duh facter 1+1=window