xisto Community
iGuest

How do you know when a girl likes you? How To Impress A Girl.

What you're looking for are known in certain circles as IOI's (Indicators of interest)
Here are some:
If she plays with her hair, IOI.
If she leans into you IOI.
If she is holding your hand in a crowd and when you squeese she squeeses back/
If she looks at you twice and then brushes up accidently against you while she is pushing / fighting her way to get to the bar (in a crowded venue), it's so on.

Playing with hair
Looking at your lips
Open arms
Open Palms
Touching herself.. (brushing her clothes, straightening them etc)
Tilting her head when speaking
Posture is facing towards you instead of away
Smile's a lot while your talking
Laughs at jokes that aren't that funny
Ask you questions about things you may have said previously in conversation.

I know what it's like, if a girl is into you are always the last to know... Heres a fun gambit.
IF you are deep in conversation and shes doing the above^ say 'do you want to kiss me?'
THIS IS WIN WIN WIN

If she says yes: you kiss her.
If she says maybe: you say lets find out, and kiss her.
If she says no: say "I didn't say you could, it just looked like there was something on your mind"

Also if she says no it doesnt mean the game is over, it probably just means you're not quite there yet.

Thanx so much ill try to look for some clues tomorrow in scool during English and sence we havent talked in a long time how do i start a new conversation with her again?... And if we're not dating and i want to kiss her what do i say or do? Im 13. and i go to waukee! During school i want to kiss her were and when should i do it? sencerly, Sam M.

So your not sure about a girls body language?I think its how they act around you during class, in your neighborhood, ect.#1 RULE: Make sure you've known her for a long time. [ I've known this girl in my school for about sence forth grade.] #2 Make sure you talk to her after class or before, dont talk stupid or make up stupid jokes then she'll los3 interest in you. Use jokes that she might have not heard in a while ( HINT: no yo mama jokes.) #3 know her for who she is and not what she has like for example, her breast, or her money, ect. Thats all i know an make sure you reply if you find out other things about girls that i didn't include in here. Hopefully this helped.senserly, Sam M. (7th grade. Go's to Waukee North Middle School.)