xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
leeindia

Stronghold Crusader

Have you tried out Stronghold Crusader ever!According to me, this is the best strategy game. It has everything a strategy game requires and at the same time, is so simple that even a naive can learn the game easily. It is the perfect mix of everything you want from a game. It provides a wide range of combinations in the level of difficulty. It does not require high system confriguation or high res graphic cards yet provides with adorable animations. Also one can set the speed of the game at his will which never lets the game go boring.Definitely this is better than Rise of nations and AOE

I played the game and it was interesting, but I didn't like it all that much. For me it felt like it was kinda hacked together, almost like it was unfinished. It has some neat aspects, but for me I prefer the city building of Rome (even though the battles are a joke) if you like that aspect of the game. But Age of empires II and III far exceed the excitement, graphics, and playable of Stronghold in my opinion.

I played this game a few years ago and it's totally awesome. The graphics isn't the best but the gameplay is. I love the fact that you have to manually plant/harvest the raw materials. And it's a really hard game to beat!It's a really old thread so I guess these two people above won't bother replying. Ohh