xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
one01

Freckles

I heard you can't get rid of them unless you get plastic surgeryWell i have a appointment on Thursday @ the skin doctorIt will cost about $5000 and my dad is okay to pay that. So I'm wondering how long will it take for Surgery because i have Football practice and i have school.I don't want to come back the next day with bunch of missed assignments and homework to do. Also will they put something on my face when i go back to schoolHelp

Edited by one01 (see edit history)

I heard you can't get rid of them unless you get plastic surgery
Well i have a appointment on Thursday @ the skin doctor

It will cost about $5000 and my dad is okay to pay that. So I'm wondering how long will it take for Surgery because i have Football practice and i have school.

I don't want to come back the next day with bunch of missed assignments and homework to do. Also will they put something on my face when i go back to school

Help

two words. Same Day. Very simple. they use a lasser to "try" and remove them. Try because they can not get every one out fully. I feel sure your doctor will tell you this better than I can. but yes it is same day so you wont miss a thing.

omg! i want all of mine to be removed
there is a bunch on the right face

Didn't you just go to the doctor to have them removed? $5,000 is enough to make your jaw drop. I was told that freckles is a side effect of people's skin that doesn't cope well with the sun's rays. So it's probably a defense mechanism by the skin, an allergy if you will. Whether or not this is the case with you i don't know, but rather than giving a doctor money that is enough to put a down payment on many things, go do some research on the causes of freckles—information that a doctor probably won't tell you about.

Erm.. why?Freckles are fine. Unless you have a cancerous mole, I don't see why you'd want them to be removed. They're natural, and they are your bodies reaction to the sun. This doesn't mean you have skin cancer (although, if you are in the sun a lot, it can lead to that)I have very fair skin, and freckles on my arms, and a couple on my face.They're a part of who I am, I wouldn't trade them like I wouldn't trade my eyes.