xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
one01

Help Before Valentines Day

Hey you know what...be a man and just got talk to her! She'll respond nicely if you do it proper!Just say a simple hi and probably tell her that you see here everyday just walking around with her friends and wondered what they are always up to..or send a hi to her...just target one of her friends.Now when you get your swagger on the field, she'll forced to check you out because her friends will be like thats the dude who said hi! It puts you on top especially if you do well in football.The one thing you want is to get her attention and start checking you out so you have to appear like you are not that interested in her. Just talk to her and get to her heart by concealing your intentions at first!Get her phone number so you can talk, and ask for her msn...Just don't be a prick..girls want a dude who they know we'll take care of em and who is liked by other chicks. Football will get you other chicks taking a second glance at you so you're covered here i suppose. Lastly don't be too Mr Nice Guy. You play football so you already have it in your blood!Good Luck! :D

Edited by africa (see edit history)

The only advice I can give you based on what you told me is (if you are really seeking this girl as it seems) check to which after-school activity she goes, and try to go to it too- I honestly don't understand how your school works, but I think you can do that based on what I read.
I don't see the rush about doing this before the Valentines day? I mean it's tomorrow, right? , and you still don't even know her name, I think you should slow down a little. Also I don't understand why it would have to be before; is something going to happen that we don't know?

That's only thing I can suggest, try to enter into her things, better if her class, and then you would be able to start a normal conversation; better go slowly than doing it rushed. You are thinking about her, but maybe (probably) she even never noticed you.

I'm going to take my time. i will will slow down :D

Afterschool i will meet her in front of the building and try to talk to her

How do i know if she has a bf already? i never see her hang out with a guy. help
Edited by one01 (see edit history)