xisto Community
Baniboy

Is Human Evolution Stopping? Im not kidding dudes...

Is human evolution stopping? I wanted to first ask myself whether the theory of evolution was true. I don't know much detail about the theory, but it seems that it has to be true. So I agree that we can assume the theory of evolution is true.If that is the case, then it seems to me that human evolution is not stopping; actually, nothing is stopping its evolution. Because if evolution did begin, it must have begun from the very beginning, it must have been going on all the time albeit very slowly, and it must continue in the future. Everything changes in the world. The enviroment changes. Animals change over time from one generation to the next. Humans have to adjust themselves to the changing world. That is why human evolution is not stopping.As humans invent more and more new products and improve productivity, we live in better and more sophisticated lodgings, use better and more sophisticated transportation equipment, eat better and more sophisticated food, and so on ... We have the tendency to rely more on certain capabilities and less on some other capabilities. That is why human evolution is going to continue.

I wouldn't really say evolution is stopping, If anything it is speeding up generation after generation. The bigger our gene pool becomes, and the more we adapt to our changing environment, slight changes in our genealogy over time helps us adapt to what ever has been thrown upon us. So therefore, The more the world around us changes, the more we humans evolve to adapt and overcome any obstacles.

Edited by eGsistance (see edit history)