xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Almost A Month Since Taking Office How do you think he is doing

Well it has been almost a month now since Obama took office at the Cammander and Chif of the United States of America. It is a very tough job we all know that. But what I am curious of is how do you think that he has done in his 1st month in office. Do you think he has mad the right pics for his cabnet?What about how he is handing not only things here in the US but oversea's?Myself one and after hearing him on TV all day. Sounds as he is trying to Talk the talk but scared to walk the walk. He keeps talking of what he is gonna do, all I can say is DO IT!

Well, I would have to agree, he does talk alot, and I'm not seeing anything happening. Of course, that is the way of politics, they don't really care, they just want to fight over power and who is the most popular, while the rest of us go down the toilet. His economic stimulis package sucks, and at least one of his cabinet apointments is a flat out animal rights nut job, so that sucks big time. He did do one thing I find pretty amazing. He managed to get 2 million people cramed into Washington, when not long ago they couldn't get 200,000 out of New Orleans in 4 days time with free bus rides to save their lives. :D

He did do one thing I find pretty amazing. He managed to get 2 million people cramed into Washington, when not long ago they couldn't get 200,000 out of New Orleans in 4 days time with free bus rides to save their lives. :D

About spilled my coffee reading that. Maybe we should send him a few Femma Peanuts too lol

I haven't been paying attention, but for all the times i've passed by the T.V., i've only heard about two things that he has actually done—both of which don't relate to the economy—and just seen him, like sheepdog said, do a lot of talking. I've been wondering what would i do if i were president; one of the things i'd do is avoid idle talk, regardless of the wishes of the media. I'd go through whatever ceremonies they have to become president, say i have work to do, and then leave to get right down to business. It would be completely awkward for many, but i'm not interested in boring people or keeping them standing for hours on end. I would have already preached everything i was going to do when i become president during the campaign, so there would be no point to repeat myself.