xisto Community
princeofvegas

Looking For A Graphic Artist

Hello,I am lost and do not know where to post this. If I did post in the wrong forum, please forgive me. But I am looking for a graphic designer to help me out with my site. I have attached a screenshot of the site to this post. I am a back end programmer and I know little to nothing about the front end. Basically I want to keep the same exact layout for usability purposes, however I think we can all agree that it needs to look a lot better visually.I would like to hold a contest. I would like a couple of graphic artists to redesign the look of the site while keeping everything where it is located on the site, new logo, new colors, etc. The best design will receive a contract for 5% of the sites revenues for the life of the site. We will be allowed to use the site in your portfolio, and we will also link to you at the bottom of the site.This site has the potential to earn anywhere from $4000 per month and above, which could translate into a lot of residual income for you. You will be provided a link directly from our advertiser to be able to track in real time the amount of money that the site is generating, so that you will not feel like you are being cheated in any way. To be fair, the winning design will be determined by a poll on this site.I look forward to seeing your designs and hope that I posted this in the right forum.Thank You

post-76409-1234212843_thumb.png

Here is my submission to your contest. I have followed the original layout but tried to improve the graphics.

post-7593-1234276071_thumb.jpg

That is a low-resolution preview of the design. Obviously, the source file does not have JPG artifacts all over it, but it is to stop the design (especially considering it is speculative) being stolen/ripped-off by someone else.

To those entering this, there's really no ending date to this topic. Or is there a maximum number of entries that can be submitted? Or is the ending time to be somewhat random?

I will let this run for another couple of days. Then a winner will be decided. I do like the first submission it is looking good. Definately more along the lines of what I was looking for.And I am not going to be ripping anyone off. The winner will win fair and square and will receive a written contract for the promised percentage of revenues. If anyone has any other question I will be more than happy to answer them. I am confined to a computer for the next few days because I just had surgery.

And I am not going to be ripping anyone off.

Sorry, I kinda phrased it badly. I ddin't mean you, I meant anyone who sees the image and decides to copy the design. If the image was high resolution then people could copy it and copy the design for themselves and their own website.

I am confined to a computer for the next few days because I just had surgery.

I wish you a speedy recovery :D

Sorry, I kinda phrased it badly. I ddin't mean you, I meant anyone who sees the image and decides to copy the design. If the image was high resolution then people could copy it and copy the design for themselves and their own website.

I wish you a speedy recovery :D

yes just in advance to those putting put layouts, provide only the sample not the entire layout.

but yeah wish you all the best cause in a few hours i will be posting up my layouts =]

just one question is there a limit to how many layouts we can post?

also ravalkass didn't know you can have negative amounts of cash lol.

Post as many layouts as you want. Rvalkass, feel free to post other layouts as well. I look forward to seeing what you have veradesigns.

no problem working on it as i type this =]
btw ravalkass good luck =]
ill be posting it up really soon.
sorry for such short reply really im in a lot of anxiety to get this looking decent.