xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miladinoski

Sig Request by miladinoski

I request either a sig made using either the first render or the second, or if you have time in your hands with both of them so I'll make the choice or even maybe adopt both of them :D

Size: Something smaller than the original first render if you make that choice or the original size of the second render that fits the best.

Theme: Angemon

Render: Yes

Render Theme: First or Second

Color: Default

Text: 'white_eagle' (without quotes) with white letters in the top left or bottom right (whichever suits you better).

Other effects: A little fancier background for the second one or the default one for the first render.

Sure thing, I had nothing to do so I did this for you, hope you like it.One more thing, I'm not quite sure what render means but I just tried to make the digimon theme, plus i added those mountains/hills in the background.Enjoy your sig!

post-71342-1234197819_thumb.jpg

No problem miladinoski,I was just looking for some stuff to do, and I really want to get a better artist and stuff.Glad you found one that fits for you.