xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

2009 Atlantic Seasonal Hurricane Forecast Some may find this useful and interesting

Here is Dr William Gray's 2009 Atlantic Seasonal Hurricane Forecast. It is in PDF format and a rather long read. But for the last few years, Dr Gray has been very close with his forcasts. Sounds as it is gonna be another banner year fokes.

http://tropical.colostate.edu/

oh how I remember Ike, at last I heard there was still a couple of hundred still missing, but that was a couple of weeks ago. Well I myself feel as it will be a busy season along with Dr Gray. Also I think with how we are between El Nina and El Nino that there will be more storms on or near the east coast. I am not sure if you read the Farmer's Alamanac but they are calling for 7 threats to the US this year, and most are east coaster. Only time will tell though. Atlantic hurricane season will be starting on June 1, but I feel as maybe sooner. say middle of May. All I can say is this for you and everyone. HYSTHave your stuff together.