xisto Community
jlhaslip

Economic Recovery Plan How much id a Trillion Dollars?

Read this Yahoo! News report.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

A Trillion Dollars is a whole lot of money!
I hope it works to do as they think it will. Not just the United States is bothered by this Recession. It affects the entire world. God Speed with the recovery plan.

We should let the government stay out of all this, because interference with the economy is like steroids, where the government is pumping money into the economy. Sooner or later, these 'steroids' will run out, and then we need more and more because nothing is actually helping. Government gives money away, and people will just save it, lock it up, and will be afraid to use it because they're so scared.Sooner or later, the value of the dollar will go down, prices will start to rise again, and then the economy is pushed yet even deeper into its recession.

Has anyone ever wondered how we got out of the Depression and other economic crises and how we got into them in the first place? Shouldn't we expect that kind of research to actually help us solve and prevent any current and future economic crises? What was the cause of the others? Was it gathering up money and wasting it carelessly? Is thinking up of new ways to stop and prevent another economic crisis without considering history the better way to go? There are a lot of government authorities which i'd say are getting overpaid. The president himself makes over $200,000 a year. I don't believe the private planes, limo's and other expenses come out of his pocket. Anyone who gets paid to take a bullet for him should be getting paid more. They should lower the income tax or do away with it, allowing for people to earn more and be able to pay stuff off easier. That should help a lot of people.

Sooner or later, the value of the dollar will go down, prices will start to rise again, and then the economy is pushed yet even deeper into its recession.

The value of the dollar has already gone down. I'm not sure about other resources, but gas prices have already started going up.