xisto Community
flashy

My Hosting Account? [resolved]

It was around 7 months ago, and my account has been suspended now for ofcourse, 7 months.And that was when you had the credits thing and EVERYTHING was much easier to get around, so i was just wondering; my account "flashy.trap17.com" is still active, and i wanted to know how unsuspend it :PAlso, sorry about if this is in the wrong category, but its been a while :P

Righteho, i sent a ticket and this was my reply

Dear Nathan,

Thank you for contacting Xisto - Support. I apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

I would like to update you on what has been happening on the forum in the last 8-10 months. The old credit system was disabled and a new one has been implemented. The new credit system is called MYCENT and you can find all the information you need at http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-credit-system-v30-online-resolved-free-web-hosting-domains-dedicated-ip-digital-certificate-managed/ and http://forums.xisto.com/topic/62216-everything-about-mycents-your-virtual-money-mycents-credit-system-30-point-system/

Once you are familiar with the rules I would recommend that you immediately start posting so that we can unsuspend your site, but before anything else I would like to check if your domain is still present on our server so kindly provide me your domain name :D

Sincerely,

Manvela

Supervisor

Xisto Corp.

Xisto - Web Hosting.com

Thankyou to author :D

I signed up at the forums donkeys time ago, and i have forgotten the email i signed up with, since i get spam i renew my address every 3 months or so

Edit:

Nevermind, i found it out :P

So i now changed my email in the billing area to that, and so now do i just post?

Edited by flashy (see edit history)

Your billing record has been added by me and your invoice will be updated as soon as your mycent status is updated in the billing record..Best of luck :D

cpanel is like Dreamweaver but online :DI fantastic component to be added on, I used to have it on my old host until there support got worse!

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.